Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Starcraft II: Blizzard Does It Again

So after a year of dragging my feet I finally got wise and bought Blizzard's StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and I don't regret shelling out the 60 bones at all for this gem of a game. I may not be worthy of the title "gamer" but I am no stranger to the work of Blizzard Entertainment, I have spent many hours slaughtering the Horde, and this might just be the best title Blizzard has ever released. This is definitely a must for real-time strategy gamers. Those of you who don't give it at least a four out of five stars need to get your heads examined. Whether you are a casual or obsessive gamer StarCraft II does very little to disappoint.

"While it's not a revolutionary game, it is one of the most fully featured, expertly designed, and impressively refined real-time strategy experiences on the market. "
IGN, StarCraft II Wings of Liberty Review

Check out IGN's full review of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty.

www.ign.com

www.blizzard.com

No comments: