Monday, September 19, 2011

Top Five: Birthday Wishlist

Unicorn Meat

How about some canned unicorn meat from Radiant Farms. It's sure to make any dish a little more magical. I wonder if they are free-range unicorns?












Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Tray

This is just genius if I do say so myself--ice in the shape of Han Solo frozen in carbonite. If you are going to use ice why not do it in style?





Monolith Action Figure

This cracks me up. If you haven't seen the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey then this might be over your head. I am not going to explain it so I guess you'll just have to watch it if you haven't seen it.















Warcraft Mugs

For those of you who are obsessed with WoW, now you can get that early morning start to your addiction with a nice mug of coffee or grog... whatever you prefer. Me, I'd probably use the mug to drink away my Blizzard-ruined-a-good-thing-sorrows.









Floating Tardis Desk Toy

Need I say anything about this? If you like Dr. Who, if you like magnetic toys, and/or if you enjoy anything that has to do with science fiction in general then this desk toy should be on your wish list.


Desk not included.

No comments: